Coffee, Duct Tape, Good Morning Burgers and faux Champagne: part of a balanced Scavenbreakfast.
Things I have learned in the past twenty-four hours:
- Being the drummer in 'Rock Band' is insanely fun
- There ain't no rule says a chimp can't play hockey
- There is absolutely no good reason not to market Good Morning Burgers
- Spherical pizzas can be surprisingly tasty
- As long as I have the plague, I can sing 'Chocolate Rain' in the proper register
- Weathorr must be busy menacing somewhere else (Myanmar?)
- Cops in Kansas City have nothing better to do with their time than harass students who drop origami bat-boats into their fountains.
- Scavenbarnraising has indeed become the new face of 'Items proposed as a total joke that not only become real, but turn out surprisingly well'
Disturbing Judge Quote of the Day: "Bestiality? More like... BESTiality!" -- Nemo